Integrating Business and Technology in Iraq
Now in its 4th year, Iraq Telecoms is firmly established as the annual meeting-place for the telecoms industry. Led by the Iraqi Ministry of Communications, H.E. Farooq Abdulqadir Abdulrahman will highlight the commercial opportunities and the development needs in Iraq.
This conference will prove to be the ideal platform to gain direct exposure to the Minister, government officials and key business heads, ensuring that you are the first to hear the latest announcements.
There will be ample opportunity for you to enter into lively debate, share ideas and exchange knowledge.
With the rapid evolving situation in Iraq and the urgent need of investment, there has never been a better time to take advantage and invest in Iraq’s telecommunications industry.
By the attending Iraq Telecoms 2009 you will:
• Understand the regulatory framework
• Identify the need for regional and international connectivity
• Find out about key existing and emerging technologies
• Discover new opportunities to enter the Iraqi mobile market
• Enhance the chances of your company’s success through the effective use of technology
• Fulfil enterprise and government customer needs
• Take the key technological steps to successful development in Iraq
Key speakers include Mony Kochupillai, Head of Mobile Internet, Broadband & Innovation, 3UK, who will outline the 3UK Mobile broadband success so far and Jens Backes, Vice President Mobile Broadband, T-Mobile International, who will detail the T-Mobile mobile broadband strategy. Tom Malleschitz, Director of Marketing of 3 Austria, will examine how customers are differentiating services and Werner Wiedermann, Strategic Projects at Mobilkom Austria, will examine the success of the bundled mobile broadband offer.