The Sixth Iraq Telecoms 2011 will bring together the key decision makers in Iraq’s Telecoms market. The Conference will take place on the 25-27 of October in Istanbul, Turkey and will build on the success of Iraq Telecoms 2010, which gathered together 36 speakers, over 300 senior telecoms industry experts, and 21 sponsoring companies.
Following the outstanding success of the Conference over the years, this year will focus on and outline the Iraqi telecommunications massive investment opportunities. Iraq Telecoms is the most comprehensive event of its kind and it continues to provide the ideal platform to explore new telecoms business opportunities. The event is unrivalled in creating a platform for companies and individuals to explore and discuss the major issues facing the Iraqi Telecommunications industry and setting the roadmap.
Confirmed Keynote Address to be Delivered by :
H.E. Mohammed Tawfik Allawi
Minister of Communications
Iraq Telecoms 2011: Creating new channels of opportunities in the communications industry
- Outlining Iraq’s needs in the fibre optics, satellite, and WLL
- Iraq’s mobile operators, investing in building long-term relations with the consumer
Why You Can't Miss Iraq Telecoms 2011:
- Meet the new Iraqi Minister of Communications, the CMC, the Iraqi Parliament and the Kurdistan Ministry of Communications under one roof
- Hear the Iraq’s communications requirements
- Explore ideas on how to move the Iraqi telecoms sector forward!
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set up telecommunications projects across the country
- Develop key contacts within the industry
- Meet the solution providers and find new business
- Debate issues effecting your industry to move your company ahead
New For 2011:
- Welcome Reception and Registration: greet your peers and forge new business relationships in a relaxed environment
- Interactive Concluding Panel Session: an interactive panel session with questions and answers. Prepare your questions and get them all answered in a new format!