WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEANS BUSINESS!...
GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK
Number 1 in the MEASA region
138,000+ ICT Professionals from 144 countries
3,500+ ICT companies form 77 countries
Over 80% of the top ICT brands worldwide participate
18,000+ C-level executives from key industry verticals
GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK hosts over 1,400 media representatives coming from more than 72 countries.
All media representatives from the ICT industry, business and consumer titles, TV, and radio are invited to attend and cover GITEX 2012.
Launched in 1981, GITEX is the ICT business gateway to the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia Region.
Focused on providing exhibitors with high ROI through direct business opportunities with decision makers, GITEX has maintained its position as the industry’s trend setting authority.
ITU TELECOM WORLD 2012
ITU TELECOM WORLD 2012, the leading platform for high-level networking, strategic debate and knowledge-sharing for the global ICT community will take place for the first time in Dubai alongside GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK. ITU TELECOM WORLD 2012 is organised by ITU, the United Nations specialised agency for ICTs.
GITEX continually identifies the hottest global IT trends and incubates these into the event either as new sectors or conference programmes. The sectorisation of GITEX has enabled new companies to participate in identified trends as well as giving visitors the opportunity to engage, learn and implement the advances in the industry.
GITEX & DUBAI
GITEX’s growth is synonymous with the evolution of Dubai as a global destination.
Dubai's advanced infrastructure makes it an ideal gateway between the East and the West. The city boasts:
A 47-mile-long, fully automated Dubai Metro
World-class, award-winning airports
Advanced logistics facilities and seaports
State-of-the-art convention centres
GITEX’s role in the ICT industry is pivotal for the re-export market. It is an annual international trading hub for the global technology sector. GITEX acts as both, an inbound sourcing platform for the entire Middle East region and the eminent source for anyone interested in doing business in the region.
For more information: www.gitex.com
Conferences 14-18 October
Our knowledge-driven offerings cut through the hype and tackle the
big ideas and issues that are currently keeping technology leaders up at night.
What's on Offer For GITEX 2012?
TOP 6 REASONS TRADE VISITORS ATTEND GITEX
DISCOVER NEW TECHNOLOGY: PRODUCTS LAUNCHED AT GITEX 2011
- Nokia - Regional Launch of N9
- Microsoft - Office 365 & System Centre 2012 & Azure
- ICANN - gLTD
- Symantec - Endpoint Protection 12 (Cloud Security)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - iPhone & iPad apps for services
- Dubai eGov - mobile apps for services
- Ministry of Public Works - Launch of new public interaction services on web
- Cyberoam - NetGenie SMS network security system
- Forefront Technologies - Blu-Ray archive library solutions
- Panasonic - Solar Powered IP CCTV
- Laserfische - Lasherfische Mobile content management system
- Kodak - i5800 production scanner, IBML Image Trac 5 scanner, Capture Pro (Arabic Interface)
- BlueCoat - WAN optimisation solutions, Cloud based web security
- MSI - GT80 gaming laptop
- RIM (Blackberry) - Bold 9900
- Monster - Turbine Pro In-Ear Speakers
- Touchmate - Tablet PC, 3 Sim Mobile Phone
- Intex - Mobile Phone for visually impaired
- Ford - All New 2012 Explorer Limited, Inflatable 2nd row seatbelt technology
BE ON TOP OF THE TRENDS! Learn more about GITEX Conferences