PARIS (Dow Jones)
Maroc Telecom (IAM.CL), a unit of French media giant Vivendi SA (VIV.FR), Wednesday reported an increase in first-half net profit and said it still forecasts full-year revenue growth of around 2% and an operating margin of around 45%.
- First-half net profit rose 2.6% to MAD4.64 billion.
- First-half revenue was up 1.9% to MAD14.6 billion.
- First-half operating margin was 44.9%.
- The Group's customer base increased to 19.6 million at June 30, up 5.3% year on year.
- Maroc Telecom is 53%-owned by French entertainment-to-telecom conglomerate Vivendi and 30% by the Kingdom of Morocco.