1. Vendor Negotiation (travel agencies, computer/office equipment, stationery supplies, hotels, couriers, freight forwarders..)
2. Purchase Office Equipment.
3. Lease Administration (Office)
4. Office Move and Contractor Coordination.
5. Tracking Purchases against budget
1. Make Hotel Bookings for visitors.
2. Maintain up to date company records (legal documents).
3. Facilitate staff travel arrangements, approvals, visa issuing, and bookings
4. Approve vendor invoices for payment, in line with FC.'s approval.
5. Own Executive management trips to EastMed region.
6. Employ and manage receptionist objectives
7. Petty Cash (Prepare monthly expense statements).
8. Office security
9. Manage office assets and equipment
10. General Office administration
1. H.R. Liaison with EsatMed staff and HR manager.
2. Manage the internal training schedule
3. Maintain personnel files.
4. Provide orientation to new employee.
5. Monitor all records for vacation & holidays.
6. Assist in CS and own administrative staff recruitment.
ASSISTANT TO CM.
1. Maintain CM dairy and Sub Rhythm
2. Screen all incoming telephone calls
3. Receive MS visitors
4. Arrange Sub meetings(Monthl, Quarterly, MYR, Scrub)
· Attend time management training
· Attend Presentation skills
· Attend Negotiation skills
· Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook